Looking for ways to make money fast with top class action lawsuits?
A class action lawsuit is a lawsuit in which a group of people with the same or similar injuries caused by the same product or action file suit against the defendant as a group.
Other names for class action lawsuits include “mass tort litigation” or “multi-district litigation” (MDL).
Quick Ways to Make Money
Want free money?
Here are the top ways to earn money online and class action lawsuits that don’t require any proof of purchase (2020):
|Company||What You Need||Earning Potential|
|$500 to Invest in Real Estate||8.7 – 12.4% Annual Returns|
|Smartphone||$100+ Per Month|
|Smartphone||Up to $50 Per Survey|
No Proof Required Top Class Actions
- California Gang Curfew Injunction– If you were serving with one or more gang injunctions that are listed in the lawsuit on or before February 20, 2013, you may receive a potential award of up to $62 with no proof of purchase. Deadline to file claim: August 14, 2020.
- Trojan Horse Retirement Plan Class Action Lawsuit – If you signed up for a 401(k) plan with Trojan Horse from Jan. 1, 2011 through Sept. 20, 2016 and fear that you and your loved ones may be taken advantage of, you are eligible for a potential award from the Trojan Horse Retirement Plan Class Action Lawsuit. There is no deadline to file a claim form.
- Bank of America Uber Overdraft Fee Class Action Lawsuit ($20 per overdraft fee) – For those who have paid an overdraft fee from Bank of America between January 1, 2012 through December 31, 2016 that were not classified as one-time charge, you may be entitled to compensation from the Bank of America Uber Overdraft Fee Class Action Lawsuit! There is no deadline.
- Blue Shield of California Mental Health Coverage Class Action Lawsuit – If you sought insurance coverage for residential or intensive outpatient treatment of psychiatric or substance use disorders and were denied on the basis that they were not medically necessary based on policies between January 1, 2012 and March 5, 2017, you are eligible for a potential award from the Blue Shield of California Mental Health Coverage Class Action Lawsuit. There is no deadline to film a claim.
- Ticketmaster Ticket Voucher Redemption Class Action Lawsuit – If you purchased tickets from TicketMaster between October 21st, 1999 and February 27th, 2013, then you are eligible for a potential reimbursement from the Ticketmaster Ticket Voucher Redemption Class Action Lawsuit! Ticketmaster failed to fully disclose to consumers all aspects of its UPS and order processing fees. The deadline to file a claim is June 2020.
- Tesla Enhanced Autopilot Feature Class Action Lawsuit – If you purchased Enhanced Autopilot with a purchase or lease of a Tesla Hardware 2 Model S or Model X vehicle delivered on or before September 30, 2017, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Tesla Enhanced Autopilot Feature Class Action Lawsuit! The autopilot feature in the high end electric vehicles is dangerously defective. There is no deadline to file a claim form.
- Petco Employee Background Check Class Action Lawsuit – If Petco procured a consumer report on you between May 1, 2014 through Dec. 31, 2015, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Petco Employee Background Check Class Action Lawsuit! The company violated the Fair Credit Reporting Act by procuring consumer reports for employment purposes without the proper disclosure and without obtaining proper authorization. There is no deadline to file a claim form.
- Campus Debt TCPA Class Action Lawsuit – Individuals who received a phone call to their cell phone from Education Financial Solutions LLC d/b/a Campus Debt Solutions advertising loan consolidation or loan forgiveness on or after Oct. 16, 2013. There is no deadline.
- Qualcomm Mobile Phone Class Action Lawsuit – consumers who purchased a cell phone since Feb. 11, 2011, may be affected by a Qualcomm Mobile Phone Class Action Lawsuit. A settlement has not yet been reached, meaning there is no cash available at the moment. However, This lawsuit is being called “quite likely the biggest class action in history,” and may affect up to 250 million people. There is no claim form yet, so make sure you look out for when it becomes available.
- ServiceSource Employees Unpaid Wages Class Action Lawsuit – If you are someone who were workers by ServiceSource in Nashville, Tenn. between Sept. 21, 2009 and Oct. 17, 2018, you may be eligible for this reward! According to the lawsuit, representatives were purportedly denied extra time pay in spite of working more than 40 hours per week and being classified non-excluded. These representatives were supposedly delegated hourly specialists and they were apparently qualified for significantly more pay for a considerable length of time worked more than 40 hours every week.
- Carolina First Bank Job Applicant Bias Class Action Lawsuit – If you or class members were employed at the time of their job application, they can recover a flat payment of $2,500. You may be eligible for a potential reward of $1,000 for each month of unemployment with a maximum payment of $25,000!
- Ocwen Mortgage Home Warranty Class Action Lawsuit – If you or class members were enrolled in a Cross Country warranty/home service plan between Aug. 6, 2009 and Dec. 31, 2013 after depositing one of the checks; made one or more payments on the plan; never made a claim under the plan; and never received a refund for the premiums they paid. You may be eligible for a potential reward!
- Fidelity Unpaid Wages Class Action Lawsuit – If you are a current or former employee of Fidelity Investments then you are eligible for a potential award from the Fidelity Unpaid Wages Class Action Lawsuit.
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Robocalls Class Action Lawsuit – If you are a class action member who received telemarketing calls regarding Nationwide home or auto insurance without providing prior express consent to receive the calls between Sept. 27, 2012 through Oct. 15, 2018.
Other Offers to Earn Money Online (For Free)
Readers who want to extend their earning potential should explore additional earning opportunities. We recommend the following programs:
|Offers You May Like|
|Voice your opinions to help manufacturers and retailers make decisions on what products to develop or improve. |
Overall rank: 1
|Join Swagbucks! Swagbucks would like to offer you the opportunity to win valuable cash prizes or cool merchandise while making your opinion known. |
Overall rank: 2
|Join InboxDollars, where you earn cash incentives for every survey you complete. There are no gimmicks, points or sweepstakes that waste your time. |
Overall rank: 3
Check all the Open Class Action Lawsuit Settlements for 2020
Below is our full list of open lawsuits in which you may be eligible to submit a claim. Browse through the list and see if you purchased the product or service and if you’re eligible to submit a claim. If you are eligible, submit your claim!
You are eligible for a cash payment as compensation whenever a company decided to settle a class-action lawsuit. However, you must file a claim form in order to get your compensation payment.
Full List of Class Action Lawsuits for 2020
How to File Claim for Open Class Action Lawsuits 2020
Step One: Find Products You Purchased
Take a look at our list to find open settlements for products you may have purchased. Find out what the estimated payout will be and if proof of purchase is needed. Figure out if it’s worth your time to follow through.
Most no receipts needed can be a few minutes of your time.
Step Two: Fill Out the Claim Form
Click through to the settlement claim form and fill out online. Simply provide the necessary info such as your name and address, products information you purchased, and then submit your claim.
Step Three: Get your Check in the Mail
They will mail your check once to the address you provided once your claim has been approved. Most claims checks are mailed 1-2 months after the claims period closes.