Need an Easy Extra $500+ a Month For Free?
- SurveyJunkie: Is known as the #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, or Cell Phone. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Swagbucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Trim: Users saved over $1,000,000 in the last month. You can get your results in less than a minute. Lower your bills now with Trim for free
Is your business or startup idea already taken? Lucky for you, we compiled an infographic of the best online business ideas that are still available for you to start.
Elon Musk to Richard Branson manages to launch multiple multi-billion-dollar companies in totally unrelated industries, but how?
It’s not about who does it first, it’s about who does it the right way, in the right place, at the right time. DoorDash made it big in food delivery, but many others tried almost identical networks before them… this is often the case with big success stories. Sometimes it’s easier to be second or third because you have the advantage of learning from mistakes that others made before you.
Elon Musk and Richard Branson are gifted with the talent to copy and remix between businesses:
1. Recognizing the success stories in one business.
2. Shaping these success stories into abstract business patterns.
3. Zooming in on another industry and translating the patterns to a new context.
Our advice: Act lazy (don’t start from scratch every time), act smart (copy & remix) and you might become successful!
Not convinced yet? Here is a great overview of startups that applied the business models of Uber, Tinder, Birchbox, and AirBnb to other domains. The green fields are still free to claim, so you can check if your startup idea is already taken or not.
Online Business Ideas That Haven’t Been Done Already
Latest posts by Nathan Silvers (see all)
- How To Make Money Online (4 Legit Ways) - January 19, 2019
- How To Build Your Credit Score in 3 Easy Steps - October 21, 2018
- Online Business Ideas That Haven’t Been Done Already (Infographic) - October 21, 2018
Ⓘ Related Tools:
|Company||What You Need||Earning Potential|
|$500 to Invest in Real Estate||8.7 – 12.4% Annual Returns|
|Smartphone||Up to $50 Per Survey|
|Be a Dog-Lover (or cat!)||$250 Per Week|
|Vehicle||$60 Per Day|
|Apartment or House||$650 Per Week|
Powered by My Millennial Guide